Re: [OM] Gee, we should be buying from Patricia, Marv, and Alfred!

Subject: Re: [OM] Gee, we should be buying from Patricia, Marv, and Alfred!
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:12:45 +0200
Hi all,

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2938171625&category=3344

I think Marv was formerly known on eBay as 'gooeyduck' (no longer
registered). I once bought a (very long) cable release from him, and I was
very satisfied with the transaction. His funny ads were quite similar to
this one.

I also had a CPC lens a while ago -- fair performer with solid
construction, but nothing more. BTW, their OM mount is *not* suitable for
the OM-4, it may damage the reset button. If you look carefully, the
offending screw can be seen on the listing's pics.

Best regards,

Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://cjss.galeon.com>