[OM] Trouble in the Camp, Part 6

Subject: [OM] Trouble in the Camp, Part 6
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
"VERT!"

The bag went into instant uproar and the lenses immediately
tried to mob the long lost friend.

"Quiet!" Vert demanded. "We've got serious troubles. I've been
sent to warn you."

"Sent?  By who?"

"Whom!"

"I thought it was who."

"Anyway, I can't reveal that.  I shouldn't have even come back,
but this situation is extremely serious. Your very lives are in
danger."

With that, the lenses looked at each other and puzzled out loud,
"The new lens?"

"I can't give you details, but this is bigger than even her.  I
knew about her coming, and even tried to prevent it.  She is
evil.  At first glance, she might look like you, but there is
something very different, something sinister about her.   You
must be alert."

"Most of all, do not trust anyone.  There is a traiter in your
midst."

The 100/2.8 piped up, "What about you?  Where have you been?"

"Someday, maybe I'll be able to tell you the story, but for now
I can't tell you, nor can I stay.  Just know this--You are in
grave danger."

As quickly as he appeared Vert vanished over the side of the bag
and seemed to melt back into the shadows and disappear.

The door creaked open. A cold draft blew through the room and
the OM4 and the new lens appear.  They are laughing and must be
having a good time. This obviously doesn't settle well with the
rest of the camera bag as they ponder Vert's words.

"Hi guys.  Spot  and I have been out having a GREAT time."  With
that she giggles and gives the OM-4 a quick kiss before jumping
into the bag.

"You know, I don't think we've ever been introduced.  My name is
Barbara."

Nobody says a word. They are all pondering what Vert said.
Finally, Doug steps forward and introduces himself.

"It's kinda warm in here, let me take your cap."

As she handed her lens cap to Doug, the other lenses recoil in shock...