Re: [OM] And Another Thing-aspect ratio.

Subject: Re: [OM] And Another Thing-aspect ratio.
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:33:03 -0400
The very first wedding I did was for a friend some 25 years ago (Minolta SRT
101). I knew that one wouln't last (and it didn't). The cake cutting turned
into a food fight all over the house. Optimal, it wasn't....

I was really green for that shoot. I seem to recall that the photos were
apreciated, but don't have any copies to reflect on. Oh well, the 'memories'
probably outlive the usefulness of the photos....
-Mickey