[OM] OM4ti wind problems

Subject: [OM] OM4ti wind problems
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:58:19 -0700

>Mike,
>The mountain was Aguja Poincenot, right next to Fitzroy. Not particularly
>high but particularly pointy :-)

Yes, definitely appropriately named. Congratulations, that is quite a
climb. The weather must have cooperated for you to even have considered
taking pictures. How did you hold the camera in the wind? Post that one
from the good roll. for us. I did quite a bit of exploring around that
area but at the time transportation was very difficult and i only saw
Fitzroy from the air. I took some pictures but  they may be among the
missing.

Mike