[OM] Cropping has made me a better photographer

Subject: [OM] Cropping has made me a better photographer
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 18:37:49 +0800
With Photoshop, I'm cropping to adjust some image sizes, and I have been playing around with croppings, which look better etc.. Because in photoshop, I can do that about a million times without having to retake the picture, I can compare side by side, or side by side by side etc.. which cropping looks better. I (like Bill) tend to crop to the frame as well, but photoshop has taught me which croppings look more pleasing (at least to me!!)

So in case you are dirt poor like me, but want to practice, I'd suggest photoshop. Also, better than a digital camera, I can crop a scene a million times without being there... ;-)

Albert