[OM] (OM) Scam warning. (Fwd) Re: Question from oBoy Member (re specific

Subject: [OM] (OM) Scam warning. (Fwd) Re: Question from oBoy Member (re specific camera)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:23:01 +1200
Hi folks,

I've been following favourable talk about a camera model, and put in low
tracking bids.

To my surprise I've had about 8 e-mails from totally other individuals offering
sales outside oBoy. All of which I declined. But I replied to all declining.

Turns out one of my replies went to a genuine Oboy seller.

His (censored) reply is below.

Brian