RE: [OM][OT] Lewiston Grade was Tired of stinking html posts & mothball

Subject: RE: [OM][OT] Lewiston Grade was Tired of stinking html posts & mothballs
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:16:01 -0400
"Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>SHUT THE HELL UP ON html posts talk
>could you guys please rename this friken thread?
>take it off line! STOP DAM IT

Would someone PLEASE give the directions to Lewiston Road for those of us who have never experienced it and might like to some day? ("BIG" <G>). Key word-Please. Momma always said it was a good way to begin an imperative.

Dan, pour yourself a single malt, or have whatever licit or illicit refreshment you prefer, and chill a bit :) I think Tom S. has a good idea about filtering the e mails. I doubt your "sentiments" speak for a majority of those on digest mode, but then again....

Hopefully we'll be soon be bounding off into new directions with topics more in line with your particular interests.

Yours from Beautiful Downtown Dunwoody,

Gary