Re: [OM][OT] Tilleys and Single Malts, was More E-1 info

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Tilleys and Single Malts, was More E-1 info
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:57:20 +0200
I bought my Tilley when they were still made at home in Don Mills, Ontario
(Toronto, Canada); just post order then from the originators. Still tough
as old boots, a bit discoloured, but the best canoeing hat I own. It will
certainly last my lifetime...

Roger Key

Chris Barker wrote:

A Tilley hat is also great for protecting your OM or Zuikos while
changing lenses.  The hat is padded and floats (although I have not
tested the weight it will float with ;-)).

Oh, and Aberlour and Lagavulin are the malts in my cupboard...

Chris

On Wednesday, Jul 2, 2003, at 22:58 Europe/London, Andrew Dacey wrote:

> Well I'm guilty of enjoying a nice single malt at times (although I'm
> currently not drinking at all so I haven't partaked in awhile) and
> owning a
> Tilley hat. Usually I don't evangelise the hat too much (other than if
> someone asks about it). Maybe I need to subscribe to the Leica list!
>
> OM content, I find the Tilley hat is a great hat for going out
> shooting.
> Great for keeping the sun off your head and is very useful to shade a
> lens
> as well.

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker