[OM] F280 operations.

Subject: [OM] F280 operations.
From: Markus Haukebøe <markus.haukeboe@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:47:56 +0200
Hi

I'm the proud owner of a NIB OM4Ti and a NIB F280.  After just watching the
items rest on the shelf for a couple of weeks I finally decided to start
using the stuff.  Handles lovely, and one of the true beauties.  I've been
using the OM-1, OM-2SP and OM-3 for years, but this is different.  Might be
the NIB effect.

I've read the instructions regarding flash usage, but wonder if any of you
can enlighten me on the following topics:

* Will the F280 work in Super Fp mode when the camera is set to manual
mode?.  I've tried this, but the information I get back regarding flash
status is a little confusing (blinking indicator even at 1/2000 sec in dark
room)
* Can the F280 be used together with T32 or other devices.  Is it possible
to use the F280 (at normal TTL mode) in the hot Shoe, and my other flashes
connected through the 5 Pin conector?
* Can the F280 be used in any multiple flash setup (using normal TTL)?

Thx in advance.

Markus