RE: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:28:18 -0700
Tom;

Belated congrats on the new job.  It's pretty tough out there, so I know it
wasn't a real easy endeavor.
As to your 'anticipation' of packing and moving, I can empathize somewhat
with you.  We moved just about a year ago now, but this was after living in
the same house for almost 20 years.  Imagine the aggregation of accumulated
'stuff' that four people managed to pile up in that amount of time.  It's
kind of frightening.  View this as your opportunity to nip that sort of
thing in the bud.  You can offload stuff now.

There was stuff I uncovered that I'm sure wasn't touched or used in the
preceding 15 years that my wife refused to toss.  If you can, TOSS IT NOW.

Jim
'downsized' in Maltby