RE: [OM] Fireworks set Up?

Subject: RE: [OM] Fireworks set Up?
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:57:51 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Screw the beer, shooting at the fireworks is more fun.
I have produced some beautiful images with an OM1 on a tripod and cable
release.  If you really want to get creative, just get a piece of cardboard and
hold it in front of the lens whenever you do not want to record, it is like
multiple images...
OM content:
I never had malt in my life, but if it is like burbon or alikes that the
Midwesteners like to drink I do not want to know...but recently bought two
cases of Portuguese wine
My VW developed a character and is going to be replaced by an SUV, looking at
the CR-V, suggestions welcome off list, please.
Ciao
Boris