Re: OT Tilley Clothing was Re: [OM] OT Malt filtering, was More E-1 info

Subject: Re: OT Tilley Clothing was Re: [OM] OT Malt filtering, was More E-1 info
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:05:19 +0100
Tilley gear is too expensive Jeff, in my view. Tilley has clearly marketed his brand on the basis of quality as well as usefulness, but the price (in the UK at least) is way too high. I got to know of Tilley hats from the Gulf War of 1991 when I heard that he had given hats to the Canadian Forces for operations in Iraq. When I was posted to Turkey for 4 months I bought one for wandering in the sun.

Chris