[OM] Which lens case or pouch for the 85~250?

Subject: [OM] Which lens case or pouch for the 85~250?
From: "Rich Doggett" <doggre@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 11:19:23 -0700
Fernando wrote:

>I'd need the external measures of this pouch, so as to fit the 85~250 with
>its tripod mount on.
>Already tried the 150 soft pouch (same to fit the T32) for the 65~116, but
>doubt it will fit with the tripod mount.
>Any suggestions welcome...

Why not cruise camera stores and pawn shops for a soft or hard case large
enough?  I realize you may not be surrounded shops as some of us are, but
most camera shops and pawn shops have a box/tub full of  miscellaneous lens
caps, lens cases, pouches, etc.  There are new padded cases, as well (Lowe,
Tamron, etc.), that provide more protection than the original Oly soft
pouches.

Rich