Re: [OM] 3 out of 4 lenses for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] 3 out of 4 lenses for sale
From: segura@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:20:41 -0400
Selon segura@xxxxxxx:

> Selon bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > I just don't use these first two lenses very much:

Hi All !

I'm new in the list and I'm trying to do good pictures with an OM-1...
I am almost an 'zuikolic'..
My firts OM was an OM-2S, but what a deception I bought it in a antics and I
don't verify the shutter....I send for repair but there are not the
circuits...I sent to another place...I'm waiting for news...
 When i was in the store i saw an
 OM-1 ... and I loved the feeling in my hands...so I bought it with an Zuiko MC
Auto-T 1:4.5 f=300 mm

i'm a novice and i need to bilt my experience...I'll prepare some pictures for
the web...(I'm learning that is essential take notes abouts each picture...i
hope to bre disciplinated ;)
What is the meaning of "auto-T" ?

salutations !

José