Re: [OM] ( OM ) antics on oBoy

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) antics on oBoy
From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:30:04 +0100
In message <3F094C36.8070403@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, there are those that if you ask a question, but don't buy, they
> blow up and send you hate email and post nasties about you..
My philosophy on ebay is "OK, so they asked a question but didn't bid, that's
their problem not mine". I also try and hold off bidding until the last few
minutes of the auction - I have (in some cases) outbid people before they had
chance to react (aka "Sniping"), but only when I *really* wanted a particular
item.

Later.
--
Phil.