[OM] FS: OM Winder 1

Subject: [OM] FS: OM Winder 1
From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:37:24 +0100
For sale - one Olympus "OM System" Winder 1.
In fairly good condition with some scratches and a bit of brassing (paint
missing). Fully operational, no noticeable corrosion in the battery box. Was
used up until about three days ago (when I bought a Winder 2). Includes all
relevant manuals ("Manual for Motor Drive Group" and "Winder 1 Operating
Instructions"). Photos of the Winder are available upon request. Asking price
is around £20, offers will be considered. First come first served, priority
goes to highest offer. Buyer pays postage.
I'm based in the UK, so postage will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery (to UK
buyers) or normal first-class airmail if buyer is outside the UK.

Thanks.
--
Phil.
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx