Re: [OM] Equipment comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] Equipment comparison
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:15:15 +0800
Alex, you'd be a troll only if you took an hour to unpack your white lenses, set them up, and then pack up again and go home without taking a shot.

I don't actually "spy" on them. I hang out with them. A lot of them are quite fun to talk to.. the fun ones are anyways. There are always exceptions..

I'm the one they usually pick on.. First, most wouldn't think of buying 2nd hand equipment. (I don't know why, but it's a stupid asian status / save face thing). And of course, if you go "Japanese" and don't have a Canon or Nikon, what are you thinking?? So I'm usually the butt of their jokes. It doesn't bother me too much..
Albert

Alexander Wilson wrote:

Albert.

You seem to spend  a lot of your time  spying on what other photographers
are doing. Why don't you just ignore them and get on taking photographs? By
calling them " trolls " is your attitude really any better than those you
criticise ?
BTW As well as my OM macro gear, I have a Canon system with white lenses
( which. by the way, are excellent). Does this make me a " troll " ?

Alex Wilson