Re: [OM] More TOPE related photos

Subject: Re: [OM] More TOPE related photos
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:44:01 +0000

Timpe, Jim wrote:
I'm assuming this is somewhere not too distant from your home?

About 5 hours east of my home in Memphis near the Caney Fork River.
I accidently came upon the mother giving birth while I was out looking for firewood for our campsite. Got some pictures less than 30 minutes after it was born then went back the next day and searched the area and found it lying on the side of a ridge where I took these photos. Just a case of dumb luck.