[OM] antics on oBoy

Subject: [OM] antics on oBoy
From: "Rich Doggett" <doggre@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:39:17 -0700
Albert wrote
> Also, there are those that if you ask a question, but don't buy, they
> blow up and send you hate email and post nasties about you..

One of the reasons I email sellers - in addition to getting more information
about an item - is just to find out what kind of people they are: polite,
honest, etc., or otherwise.  A seller with his head screwed on right has to
realize that not everyone who emails him will be the highest bidder, or
choose to bid at all.  It's all part of the big wide world of buying and
selling.  Customer Service 101.

The LAST thing I will do is let someone intimidate/humiliate/badger me into
buying their item.  I've never had this happen online, but if it did, I
would certainly forward such emails to the Bay.  Those types of sellers
should be reported, and banned.

Rich