[OM] Now, who will buy from om Scales

Subject: [OM] Now, who will buy from om Scales
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 17:34:36 -0400
In a message dated 7/7/2003 11:16:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> There are two catagories as I seem to recall of OM users..
>
> #1:  Those who have bought from Tom
> #2:  Those who will buy from Tom..

There is at least one more and this those who will buy from him again, and
again, and again . . .

I don't know what percentage of the total available stock Tom has (and really
don't care as long as he has what I need. Hmm, better make that want rather
than need).  I suspect in the securities business you might say Tom is a market
maker. ;-)  Bill Barber