[OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?

Subject: [OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:03:37 -0400
I will be in London the last two or three days in August and if any of the
London, or there abouts, list members would have an interest in hooking up for
an Olympus photo shoot, please let me know.  The time which would work best for
me and probably for others might be Saturday morning August 30th. I would
propose a fairly early start with a finish shortly afternoon, with the
opportunity to break bread and chat a bit before going our separate ways.  As
one who does a bit of nature and wildlife, my early can be a little early for
some, however at the end of a 16 day trip my early will likely fit into
everyone else's.  My Hotel is the Jolly St. Ermins, Caxton Street, Westminster,
SW1H 0QW, which as I remember if fairly centrally located.  Anyone interested
in this little Yank/Texan/Brit meet, please respond on list. Bill Barber