Re: [OM] $25 28/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] $25 28/2.8
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:01:47 -0400
Ditto for many countries (ebay.co.uk, com.au, at, be, de, it, nl, com.sg, ch).

The Canadian version has the advantage for me of using EDT time instead of PDT,
as well as converting currencies.

tOM

On Monday, July 07, 2003 at 22:35
Moose <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tom accesses *Bay Canada and often posts URLs for "http://cgi.ebay.ca";,
> rather than "http://cgi.ebay.com";. If you just change the '.ca' to
> '.com', you will get the US version of the page.
>
> Moose
>
> Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:
>
> >It's weird though that an auction within the USA, viewed from within the USA
> >now carries a "C $" price in addition to US Dollars.  This is for the benefit
> >of our neighbors to the North, right?  Canadian dollars, eh?
----  Abacurial Information Management Consultants ----
Tom A. Trottier, President              http://abacurial.com
758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
N45.412 W75.714 +1 613 860-6633 fax:+1-270-596-1042
        -- Benjamin Franklin