[OM] Olympus E-1 Olympus 1st SLR Digital camera???

Subject: [OM] Olympus E-1 Olympus 1st SLR Digital camera???
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 06:31:44 +0000
Has anyone on the board purchased the E-1 digital camera? I'm really excited
about it. I know I haven't posted in a while, primarily because Olympus
discontinued the OM-series, maybe this will bring me back out of retirement.

How does Clint and John feel about this new camera? Any chance you guys will
get trained on it by Olympus, to work on them? Never know.

Today is the first I read it and I barely glance the newspaper in the morning.

How much is the body selling for retail or best price?

How about the 200mm f-2.8?

Will a regular zuiko lens mount onto it?

Their new lens mount technology is really interesting and I hope it catches on.

Sam....