Re: [OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?

Subject: Re: [OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:02:53 -0400
In a message dated 7/8/2003 6:52:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Oh dear, should she also mention 'Harvey Nichols' or
> 'Selfridges' be
> afraid, be very afraid......... :-)

She really is an avid reader and has never mentioned "Harvey Nichols" or
"Selfridges".  She doesn't much go in for that scarey stuff.  I'm sure she will
find something to do. I do want her to have a good time while I am enjoying
myself. ;-)  Bill Barber