[OM] [WTB] Anybody got a 49, 52 and/or 55mm ND4 filter for sale?

Subject: [OM] [WTB] Anybody got a 49, 52 and/or 55mm ND4 filter for sale?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:30:35 -0400
Anybody got a 49, 52 and/or 55mm ND4 filter for sale? I am in the market for one or possibly all of these. My goal, which may not be achievable, is to have one of these in my hands by Friday morning's mail delivery.

I signed up for a portrait class starting 8:00 am on Saturday and fill flash is part of the agenda. ISO 160 at 1/60 second in full sun will need some sun blocker.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Mass.