Re: [OM] too late for TOPE 14 but still Patterns and Textures...

Subject: Re: [OM] too late for TOPE 14 but still Patterns and Textures...
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:39:05 +0200
Boris Grigorov schrieb:

Now I could read yours...

;)
actually, I was ROFLBTC when I saw these pictures - btw taken by a friend with Olympus E100RS (I have infected some people with the Olympus virus :)). I had been quite absorbed and not payed any attention at all at the people passing by - except for the occasional thought *oh, steps arriving, will they take the sun from my picture - better wait...*

Seriously,
Good work, seems you had fun, have you tried converting them to B+W?

see my answer to Chris - I started out in b&w :)
Here is one I took with my Zorki (russian Leica copy) on Fuji Neopan:

http://www.doro-foto.de/drf/GalOsna/page-0014.htm

I guess there is still quite a field to work on :)

cheers and thx for looking
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,