Re: [OM] oly point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] oly point and shoot
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:52:03 -0700

> XA 102x64.5x40, Stylus Epic 109.2x58.4x38.1 -- so it depends on which sizes
>you're measuring.. The XA is a lot less rounded off, too, which makes it
>hard to judge by eye.....

Dan, What we "need" to know is which has the least overall volume.
Here's an easy way to tell. Take a glass and pour 3/4 full of your
favorite brew. Drink the remaining 5 1/2 bottles. This should put you in
the right frame of mind to complete the experiment. Now take each camera
and dunk it in the glass and mark the high water mark. The one that
displaces the least brew is the smaller. couldn't be any simpler.

mike :>)