Re: [OM] The Magnificent Epic/MJU-II (was oly point and shoot)

Subject: Re: [OM] The Magnificent Epic/MJU-II (was oly point and shoot)
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:30:07 +0930
>Is the MJU-II just another name for the Stylus Epic?
>
>i hope it is...

Yes indeed. Now I can relate to this discussion about Stylus Epic.

We (well Rosemary mostly in this case) have a Mju-II, XA, and XA2.

The Mju gets a lot of use. Got to like this line many years ago
with an XA, which we "upgraded" to a later XA1 or 2, and regretted
it. Then re-aqcuired another XA just a month or so ago.

regards
  Andrew