[OM] WTT: My long one for your short one

Subject: [OM] WTT: My long one for your short one
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:41:11 -0400
I must confess to being one of those on the list who has had most of his OM
wants/needs satisfied.  One thing which remains on my radar screen is a Zuiko
16mm.  During the acquisition stages of putting a system together, I've
accumulated a bit of surplus and would like to offer as a possible trade a nice
400mm Zuiko.  Also have a couple of nice 300mm Zuikos.  Would be willing to
trade up, down or around. Would do equipment plus cash (either way), cash only
or equipment for equipment.  My surplus includes a number of desirable lenses
and several bodies, so if you are willing to part with what I want, let me know
what you want and lets try to make a deal.  Respecting the recent thread about
prices on FS postings, I am looking at around $525 for the 400mm and $300 &
$275 for the 300mm lenses.  Anyone interested in a trade or purchasing this or
other OM gear, please contact me off list.  Bill Barber