[OM] XA (Was Oly Point & Shoot)

Subject: [OM] XA (Was Oly Point & Shoot)
From: "Rich Doggett" <doggre@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 02:11:32 -0700
In addition to Moose's and C.H.'s excellent answers, this site answers all
the rest of your XA series questions.  And yes, they ARE very cool little
cameras!  My reasons to own one: 1) backup for the OMs; 2)
hiking/backpacking when I don't want to carry an OM kit, 3) casual
carry-all-the-time glove box camera (I'm cooking/testing some Fuji Superia
in mine right now in the truck...).

http://www.diaxa.com/xa/xastart.htm

Rich