Re: [OM] oly point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] oly point and shoot
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:20:18 -0300
Since the Epic is weatherproof, I suspect it might float, at least for a
minute, which would seriously throw off the test results. Maybe someone with
experience can verify.
Anyways, my oly's don't drink. Maybe that's how some of you are getting such
good bokeh out of them?
wayne

> You would have to move quickly or in-leakage variances would distort your
> results. /jim

Now take each camera