Re: [OM] Please critique my macros

Subject: Re: [OM] Please critique my macros
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 08:16:20 -0400
In a message dated 7/9/2003 2:17:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Tokina 90mm f2.5, on an OM1n.  So let me know.  Some of
> them, I like,
> some I don't.  Some have not so good bokeh..
>
> Comments welcomed.

My favorites were the cherries and the tomatoes.  I do a fair amount of close
up stuff, much of which is flowers.  What I've found that works for me using a
similar set up, is using a tripod, getting in closer (maybe with some
extension), paying attention to the rule of thirds, starting earlier or waiting
until late in the day, using a portable diffuser and or reflector and paying
attention to not include anything in the back ground that will distract from my
subject.  I use my depth of field button all the time and will frequently focus
with it depressed.  Bill Barber