Re: [OM] WTT: My long one for your short one

Subject: Re: [OM] WTT: My long one for your short one
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:21:31 -0400
In a message dated 7/9/2003 8:32:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Bill,
>
> You wanna run that by us again?  I have a little trouble reading
> hieroglyphics...or is it Martian?
>
> Gary
>
> ------------------------------
>
> From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
>

> SSBtdXN0IGNvbmZlc3MgdG8gYmVpbmcgb25lIG9mIHRob3NlIG9uIHRoZSBsaXN0IHdobyBo
> YXMgaGFkIG1vc3Qgb2YgaGlzIE9NIHdhbnRzL25lZWRzIHNhdGlzZmllZC4gIE9uZSB0aGlu
> ZyB3aGljaCByZW1haW5zIG9uIG15IHJhZGFyIHNjcmVlbiBpcyBhIFp1aWtvIDE2bW0uICBE
> dXJpbmcgdGhlIGFjcXVpc2l0aW9uIHN0YWdlcyBvZiBwdXR0aW5nIGEgc3lz
> dGVtIHRvZ2V0

I am using AOL mail on the Internet to avoid sending HTML.  This process is, to
say the least, an absolute pain in the butt, however one I'm willing to do to
avoid getting the posts about HTML.  I have three questions. Is anyone else
getting the garbled messages as illustrated above? Can anyone explain why Gary
and perhaps others are recieving it in this form?  Other than changing ISPs is
there anything I can do on my end or Gary on his end to avoid getting stuff
garbled.  Thanks in advance, Bill Barber