[OM] Tokina RMC 25-50 f 4

Subject: [OM] Tokina RMC 25-50 f 4
From: "Angel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:51:39 +0200
Hello All.

I have a zoom Tokina RMC 25-50 mm  f 4 Two touchs from the germ. eb*y, a
lens really mint-like new with serial number 82......(Year 1982, I think)
and very cheap.   ( 2935043640 )

The lens has a design very near our Zuiko 28-48 f 4. Even the Tokina zoom is
really more 25-47/48 than 25-50 and the real f number is f 5 more than f 4.

The filter rim is chrome and the diam. 55 mm, with a weight of 325 grms.
Min.foc. distance 0.5mts.

I´ll try to do some test of this Tok. zoom vs 28-48 and other Zuiko lenses
(28 2.8, 35 2.8, 50 1.8...).

I´ll thank some information concerning this little Tokina zoom (some
experiences,  lenses/groups, etc, etc).

Ángel Lobo.
CUENCA  ( Spain ).