Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8 still cheap, but not meeting reserve...

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8 still cheap, but not meeting reserve...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 23:50:31 -0700
I believe someone said that the white one is the earliest and did not
have internal focusing. The green one was probably next (I've got one).
I believe the current models are charcoal grey. I vaguely recall someone
saying there were two slightly different green versions. I lost my
bookmark to the tamron.jp page which provides info about their old
lenses (in japanese only).
-jeff