[OM] FS : OM-3 w/ 50/1.8 MIJ $525 and Olympus XA $25

Subject: [OM] FS : OM-3 w/ 50/1.8 MIJ $525 and Olympus XA $25
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:52:30 -0700
I'm thinning out a few Olympus cameras that I just don't use:

Olympus XA. Just repaired, but I'm just not going to use it! The camera is very clean and all functions work perfectly, but the shutter speed indication in the viewfinder isn't correct. The exterior plastic looks like it has hardly been used. Included is a A-11 flash that doesn't power up, and a set of batteries. $25

Olympus OM-3 with 50/1.8 MIJ Zuiko and Olympus camera strap. I've debated for years whether or not to sell the camera, but I'm not a collector, so it doesn't make sense to keep it. I've probably put 10 rolls of film through it since 1994, when I purchased it. It has some slight signs of brassing, but it's overall very clean. No dents or dings, and everything works great. I can e-mail photos to any interested buyer. $525