Re: [OM] Nice Macro Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Nice Macro Photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:20:06 -0700
I can't see anywhere where he says the photos were taken with the item at hand. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've seen all the same photos in listings for other macro stuff from him.

Also, his price is simply ridiculous. If his description is acurate, this is a 4 element teleconverter with variable extension tube. The Vivitar equivalent is a 6 or 7 element design and available much cheaper. I'd be quite happy to sell my spare for half of his price, in fact, I might go below that ;-)

Moose

Daniel wrote:

What a great way to sell and lens with more belief.
Dan