RE: [OM] The variety of XA's...

Subject: RE: [OM] The variety of XA's...
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:13:56 -0700
Are we for or aging these things: Lets see firearms.......I own a pellet
gun, but that probably does not count.  Have a '95 Chevy Tahoe and a'90
Chevy raised big tired, big fendered pre-runner truck with big tube bumpers
and all that sh..  Does that count........OR am I supposed to hate SUVs and
guns?  Maybe that's it.....we ll my other cars are small and German or
Swedish [not Volvos].

dick