Re: [OM] Please critique my macros

Subject: Re: [OM] Please critique my macros
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:15:14 -0700
Well, I see you already have the idea, it just wasn't clear in your posts.

Oh well, another good rant down the drain :-)
Never Mind. Oh, but it brought someone else up to speed on vibration control, you say. Oh goodie!

Moose

Albert wrote:

Yes, Moose, I understand.  Ball of the finger as recommended by Olympus.

But With a cable, I can use one hand to press down the tripod, use the other the press down the camera, or more importantly, hold a small piece of cardboard as to block the wind from swaying the flower, and still fire the shutter..

Other times, I press the tripod with one hand, the camera with the other.