Re: [OM] 250mm Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] 250mm Ebay
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:11:54 +0200
The telephone numbers appear to be in the UK. The numbers that start '078'
would be used from within the UK, and the '+44' numbers are also in the UK,
in a form that one would use with a mobile phone/ cellphone.

There was an address shown earlier that was in South-East London , as far
as I recall (Knoll Road wasn't it?).

Roger Key