Re: [OM] 250mm Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] 250mm Ebay
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:17:46 -0700
What an interesting coincidence ... the date of the domain registration
is the exact same date as ny-police.com which is the return address on
the email (supposedly toolsarus) I received offering a brand new M1
outfit. If it were the same scammer it's surprising they would get two
domains from two different registrars on the same day.

I hope it's not a scammer who is diligent to keep trying until he finds
a successful rip off routine.

-jeff