Re: [OM] An intro and re: train hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] An intro and re: train hazards
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 18:06:42 -0500
>>> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:34:14 -0400, "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu"
>>> <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx> said:

 ll> I know we have to be more careful, but gees!  Do they think
 ll> terrorists want to blow up a coal train?  Car parts en route to
 ll> assembly?  What?

 ll> Granted, the passenger trains in New England represent a real
 ll> vulnerability.....

 ll> From: "Johnie Stafford"
 >> Times have changed, it's more than your safety they're worried about
 >> now. With all of the terorist alerts in the shipping world, the first
 >> thought when railroad emmployees see someone photographing trains is
 >> that the photographer is making plans for some sort of attack.

Think of a hazardous chemical train in an urban area.

Johnie