Re: [OM] Please critique my macros

Subject: Re: [OM] Please critique my macros
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:59:20 -0700
I encountered pauses and lags. Even the thumbnails come through one at a time, sometimes with pauses between or within an image. But you had just reposted the URL, so perhaps several of us were hitting it at once. Trying it just now, 'Bean Sprouts' took 45 sec and 'Diving' took 1 min. Maybe that's just what it takes at 64kb? They appear a small chunk at a time, but that may be a function of th browser.

Moose

Albert wrote:

I cannot find the slowdown... and it's upsetting me. Are there pauses and lags, or it loads continously, but just slowly??

Also, remember, I am only pushing 64kbit up, fro my adsl at home.