RE: [OM] Adaptall with 2xa/1.4xa

Subject: RE: [OM] Adaptall with 2xa/1.4xa
From: "Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:17:41 -1000
Zuiko are easier to remove than the Tamron.
I'll have some comparison shots shortly using the Tamron 400 f/4
First picture will be using the Tamron 2x and the 2nd will be using the
Zuiko 2XA.
I suspect the Tamron will be better from the reports and seeing that the
Zuiko has less lens over the Tamron 2X.
Dan