Re: [OM] Adaptall with 2xa/1.4xa

Subject: Re: [OM] Adaptall with 2xa/1.4xa
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:23:02 -0700
Walt have you tried the 300/2.8 Tamron with either the Zuiko 2x or the
Tamron SP 2x? It would appear Bill is happy with the 2x's mounted on big
Tamrons.

There's an awful lot of opportunities between 420 and 1250. Sounds like
you should get a Zuiko 500/8 so that you have something with a lot of
reach but that can fit in a pocket. You should also get the Celestron
750/6 (it is usable with a split image focus screen) to keep your
1250/10 from feeling like an under-appreciated minority. I'm sure others
know of some lenses you will need to get ... It's probably good you
didn't get the Tamron 400/4 because you'll need the room for the others
you NEED.

Thanks, -jeff