Re: [OM] Our buddy is back!

Subject: Re: [OM] Our buddy is back!
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:16:05 -0700
Well, i don't think they actually want to talk to you, Larry... ;)

Little did i know that they even had one, but i went to their
discussion/chat area (please don't do this at home, and if you do, for your
sanity, have a strong drink at hand, and avoid the main chat room....
aah!)...   main impression i got from some of the regulars there, was that
*bay doesn't care about fraud et al, their only concern is to not be held
legally liable.... one of them gave me *bay's number, which is:
1-800-322-9266....  still haven't heard anything back from them on the abuse
report, but did hear from the scammer, asking me how much i would pay, and
asking, what was the item?   Someone already posted this but the url in
their signature is http://www.giulioeurostore.com/   Time to play with
him/her again in a bit...

RickM