RE: [OM] OT Magicube flash bulbs

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Magicube flash bulbs
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:54:38 +0930
>Interesting stuff, Andrew but nothing specific on Magicubes. We had a bunch
>of them sent to a charity where I spend a day a week renovating donated
>computers and were puzzled about their operation. Seems that it's simply a
>piezo firing method. Your links seem to indicate an interest in caving. Have
>you posted any shots? Are you using flash bulbs for lighting?

No, I found this URL a few days ago after having just found a few
flashbulbs and flashgun and got inquisitive about present day usage
and availability.

Didn't have time to explore the relationship to magicubes as I have an
agternoon of meetings coming up but thought it might be interesting
nonetheless ...

in haste
  Andrew