Re: [OM] Which OM is best for astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM is best for astrophotography
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:09:06 -0700
Thanks for all the replies, folks! A question that I've often wondered about has been thoroughly answered. Also, I now know that astrophotographers don't talk through their hats, they shoot through them. :-)

Roger wins the prize for most entertaining illustration!

I once had a secretary named Wong and a colleague named Huang who said it was the same name in Chinese. Would Ling and Yeung be different English transliterations of the same Chinese name? Are we in the position of having 2 C.H. Ling/Yuengs on the list?? Is any of this related to Ling Ling the Panda and the Ling Ling Potstickers I buy frozen at Costco? Chicken better than pork and some Tiger Sauce added to their dipping sauce perks it up. Yeah, I know Tiger Sauce is from Louisiana, but the potstickers are from LA, so somehow it makes sense to me.

Moose

Chi-hung Yeung wrote:

Hi,

I have been using the OM-1 for astrophotography for more than 30 years.