Re: [OM] Which OM is best for astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM is best for astrophotography
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:12:39 -0700
Whew, that's a relief! Wouldn't want any confusion.  ;-)

Maybe if you were related to the potstickers, you could afford more Oly stuff and the extra time to enjoy it more? One thing I'm sure of is that the panda and the potstickers are related, 'cause there's a big picture of the panda on the bag!

Never take a
  Moose
too seriously.

PS: You probably can't get Tiger Sauce in Hong Kong anyway, or if you can, it's made from tigers instead of Louisiana hot peppers. Tiger Balm is much cooler ;-) than Ben-Gay, though.

C.H.Ling wrote:

Both Ling and Yeung are Hong Kong transliterations, the name are totally
different.

Number of different Chinese word pronunciation is much less than the number
of Chinese characters, so many Chinese words share the same pronunciation. I
believe both the Panda and Potstickers name is different from my name.