Re: [OM] Re: conservative graders [was: 50~250 Tokina]

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: conservative graders [was: 50~250 Tokina]
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:36:30 -0700
I think every mail order store has made mistakes all too often. Adorama
sent me a lens labeled E- (which wasn't really that good) when I had
ordered a E grade lens. I ended up paying shipping both ways to get it
replaced with the right lens. B&H sent me the wrong T cord. KEH sent a
single T28 instead of a dual T28 but it did include a T10 as a macro
ring and some extra panels in a little case so I wasn't too upset when
they didn't return my phone call.

So not surprisingly KEH seems best to me, B&H second, and Adorama third.
Probably Adorama has lost more profits from me than the cost of the
shipping.

-jeff